Status Offense Project
Trainings Offered by the Children’s Law Center
The Children’s Law Center is able to provide targeted training regarding status offenders to juvenile justice professionals and stakeholders. Trainings may be adapted for the specific needs of the training group.
Current offerings include:
- Obstacles, Challenges, and Solutions to Working with Status Offenders
- Family Collaboration: Skills and Strategies to Improve Parental Involvement and Engagement
- Overview of Truancy Laws, Regulations, and Interventions
- Girls on the Run: Examining Female Runaways
- Working with LGBT Status Offenders
- Working with Non-U.S. Citizen Status Offenders and their Families
To learn more or to schedule a training, contact Celita Hastie at email@example.com.